Sunday, September 7, 2008

REVELATIONS

Photobucket

Today, I plotted a course for future events... but first-!

I am continuing work on Super Aoki and I've translated 100% of the men and 70% of the women so far. In midpoint of this(hexing the women) today I realized... "Hey, do they have seperate personalities?" I've beaten the PSX version many times and played through scenario 1 of Super Aoki and now its dawned on me. Duh...

Greedy type- Gifts and jewelry lest you be a serious sweet talker and press all the right buttons(I tend to ignore the difficult ones but once I used the bribe/gift command and got a nice heart meter boost)

Shy/submission type-Be smooth and forceful

Cool-She is that. Shes not stupid, shy, or greedy.

Drama-She loves adoration, attention, and stories.

Photobucket
Don't think because her back is turned to you that she is shy. The lady in the screen above is Khaidu's daughter! AIGIARM is not the woman to mess with! She got her own chapter in Marco Polo's book.

I've typed before that my next project is GK4 for PSX. I wouldn't be above helping on the Brigandine Grand Edition translation though. In fact that would be my next job after GK4 and side project now when I need a break from Aoki Okami.

1 comment:

Sartaq Khan said...

I found website defining the personalities as

Courageous
Bright/Positive
Pretty
Discernment
Dirty Mind

The hex values that are unknown could effect this. I've seen with Latch that her unique dirty mind personality changes when you change her portrait...

Also other factors for the hex are 健康 愛情 Health and love. Love would be how diffult it is to get them to getlove you and health is more of a constitution score. 0-3 with 3 the max the lower it is the harder is it to have children with that wife. It can be lowered due to sickness and -1=death

Love score is from 0-7. It rises everytime you max her heart meter. Its like her resistance to your ruler's advances.

So the idea wife has a three in health and 7 in love.