Monday, September 8, 2008

FULL FAQ FOUND!

I found a complete faq to GK2 on a japanese website yesterday. This page is awesome. HIDDEN STATS anyone? Not just for women but for generals too!

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~genbito/

I always knew Gori Subech was trecherous but I didn't know that this was due to a loyality score/stat. Besides being related there are two values "high" and "low". Of course Gori Subech has a low stat. Also listed are regular stats for female children. Chaur Beki has pol C!? WAT? They must have these values as children because they don't as a wife.

Also looking through this Ahmad(Yuan) has low loyality? I'll have to relook at the info that Dave provited about ruler/general values and maybe I can find the loyality stat by bouncing the values off this info.

3 comments:

Sartaq Khan said...

I found the values from Mankafals and Gori Subech's values.

{FF}{42}{44}{2C}{03}{04}{00}

using Dave's example
{03} is the ruler rank for genghis khan

{00} low loyality
{01} is high loyality not neutral
{02}related
{03}Ruler/possible heir

Sartaq Khan said...

lol wait I have to test this...

Sartaq Khan said...

yep confirmed... there is alot of disloyal officers in the game... or hmmmm... looking through toroghul khan's general's values and that website and it bounces off each other. Then looking at GK's generals and that website... they clash.

I also see a 80 value...