Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Genghis Khan 3

Photobucket

First an updated screenshot. I'm looking for that annoying worthless letter knocking the last romanji of the season out of the box.


http://fatisuya.pixnet.net/blog/post/12612303

This website lead to a stark revelation. Genghis Khan 2 clan of the gray wolf is actually Genghis Khan 3 secrets of the Yuan dynasty!

We never got the 1985 release of the first aoki okami game. Its kind of like the Final Fantasy series. Where 3 is actually 6 and 2 is actually 4.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sartaq Khan, I've found your blog through a GameFAQ forum but I've not been able to add any comment there maybe because it has been locked or stuff.

I've seen that you're working on modding the Genghis Khan series and, hopefully, creating an english translation for GK IV. I've tried to read your blog, but I've not been able to find the informations that I was looking for, like the exact game version on which you are working nor any complete and downloadable stuff.

So, please, could you give me any hint about your progresses? Is there anything that I can dowload yet? Thank you so much!

My e-mail is orpheanangerNOSPAMM@hotmail.com (remove NOSPAMM)