Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PROGRESS!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HAHA! Already! I just picked up hex editing on sunday and monday I am cracking compressed japanese! With that I got some more attention to this project. With any sort of progress you got problems. The roms I'm using are still bad dumps in that they crash if battles are turned off.

Eventually, I hope to see non lurker and people with treasure and tribute! lol, if you have Aoki Ookami for sega cd or Super Comboy you have treasure my friend! GOLD! If any site online claims they have have Aoki Ookami for Sega CD they are full of it. What your downloading is the PSX remake that will work with psx emulation but not sega cd emulation! If you have played the 2007 copyrighted cell phone game of aoki Ookami I'd love to hear from you also!

I've read some Japanese message boards conversations about making a American scenario and expanding the world map. I'd love to bridge the US, Chinese, and Japanese communities on this game. First... the US community has to be built...( for GK4)

anyways off to the hex editor...

No comments: