Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MEGA CD Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Meshika - Genchou Hishi part 2

chenji

I'll assume that the victory picture in the harem sub game is the same as the PSX version. I am using a emulator on my Xbox(1) as my Sega CD is in three pieces and not a Mega CD.


The screen has a unique border to it. Different pattern and color.

Photobucket


Photobucket
The Harem sub game portion freezes my emulator. : \

Photobucket
Hphags Pa has a new portrait.

So does Cin-Kim. Its the same as the PSX version.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Battle screen is 100% what your used to on the consoles none of that PC combat( which I prefer).

The intro is different in a majority of the different version. The first image has a chunk of the original content in before the usual SNES/Genesis intro. Along with I'd wager a different ending movie/screens.
Photobucket

1 comment:

The_Evil_Psycho said...

Cool, growing up with the SNES version (Which I traded for a tom & jerry cart (boy did he get ripped off) this is all NEW & EXCITING to me.